LilaDance & Company (Helsinki)
”Koliwood”- performance June 13th. Choreographer: Toni Keski-Liikala, Performers: Visual artists Elina Autio, Tiina Hallakorpi, Kaarina Ornio, Kirsti Rautasalo
In Collaboration with
Aalto University, instructor environmental artist Tristan Hamel, Hiking art workshop
University of Lapland, instructor Antti Stöckell, Hiking art workshop
Aalto University, instructor, artist / professor emeritus Markku Hakuri. ”Landscape and Memory” workshop designs proposals for permanent landmark in Koli.
Visual artist Chrys Allen (GB) Koli school, community based work of art with pupils.
Working Team: Artist Nina Mutik, writer Tarja Hallberg, composer Samuli Teerilahti. ”The Seer´s Daughter, an installation with a story where you are the main character”. Administration of Forests. Location: Poikola.
Heidi Kilpeläinen, ”Annikki´s Laundry Day”, Ollila Courtyard, Exhibited 13.6.-30.8.
Textile artist Liisa Tommila, Koli art group, ”Village People”. Exhibition in Cafe Kolin Ryynänen 13.6.-30.6.
- Meeting Place, Aalto University, presentation of the workshop, instructor environmental artist Tristan Hamel (14.05)
- Meeting Place, University of Lapland, presentation of the workshop “Hiking Art”, instructor environmental artist Antti Stöckell (21.05)
- Meeting Place, Aalto University, “Landscape and Memory” -presentation of the workshop, instructor visual artist, professor emeritus of environmental art Markku Hakuri (28.-29.05)
- Hiking Trip: Paths to Koli landscape: “Following the footsteps of I.K. Inha and Eero Järnefelt”, Adjunct Professor Heikki Simola (03.06.2015)
- Hiking Trip in the ‘Slash and Burn Gallery’ with the artists (12.06)
- Environmental and ecological psychologist Kirsi Salonen, a guided hiking trip (13.06)
- Environmental and ecological psychologist Kirsi Salonen, a lecture in Visitor Center Ukko (13.06)
- The Opening of The Slash and Burn Gallery of KOLI Environmental Art Festival in Visitor Centre Ukko (13.06)
- A Hiking Trip to the art works of the Slash and Burn Gallery, the PYRY team (01.07)
- KOLI Environmental Art Festival 2013-2015 documentary exhibition in Visitor Centre Ukko 01.07.-31.10.2015